Application for Admission to Grade One 2021 - 2022
For Admission to Grade One (2021 - 2022)
8th - 26th June 2020
Monday to Friday
9:00 am - 12:00 noon / 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please fill in the online
application form under the section “Admission – Grade One Application” on
the School website. Scanned documents of the applicant should be uploaded
with the application.
Grade One Admission Online
Covid-19 pandemic, the first interview for Grade 1 (2021-2022) admission will
not be conducted. In lieu of this, on conclusion of registration process,
parents are requested to submit a portfolio of their child by hand or mail to
the School office before 10th July 2020.
Address: 30 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley, Hong Kong
note the following:
1. The portfolio should not be more than five (double- sided printed) A4
2. Applicant’s name and number should be clearly stated on the first page of
3. No original documents should be included in the portfolio.
Approximately 800 candidates will
be shortlisted after the portfolio assessment. In mid-September, the shortlisted
candidates’ application numbers will be posted on the School website and they
will receive an invitation via email to attend the interview.
- The shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend a 30 minutes interview
in Cantones, Putonghua and English.
- Interviews will take place on 9th and 10th October
- General questions based on the daily life experience will be asked.
No preparation is
Applicants will be assessed in the
- information processing
- presenting ideas and facts
Shortlisted candidates will be
invited for the Parent- child interview.
Parent- child Interview:
-The shortlisted candidates and their parents will be invited to attend an
early November 2020.
School Fee for year 2019-2020 is
$89,500 per annum.